* The complete monetary benefits, that is 5000 INR on actual airfare, as a social service is provided by “Arvika Foundation.”
* This facility is provided only for Islanders with valid ID card (Islander card, Local certificate only).
* This Air travel facility is available from Port Blair to Chennai, or Port Blair to Kolkata respectively. It is applicable for one-way travel only.
* Maximum of 15 passengers can avail this benefit every month on first come first serve basis.
* This benefit can be availed by a person only once in a year.
* This facility is provided only for Islanders with a referral letter from Medical Officer - Govt. Hospitals (under Directorate of Health Services – Andaman & Nicobar Administration) for special medical cases to Chennai / Kolkata medical Institutions for further treatment which services are not available in Andaman & Nicobar Island.
* The person should produce an approval letter from “Directorate of Health Services -Andaman and Nicobar Administration” with sign and seal to approve their flight bookings.
* Prior to booking confirmation, the above-mentioned certificates are validated by “GoExploreAndaman Executives” and issue tickets as per the requirements of customers and availability.
* Patients from medical emergencies only can avail this benefit and does not include persons accompanying the patient.
* This benefit is only provided to the patient, whether it is an infant/child. Persons who is accompanying them will not come under this benefit or can avail any discount in their flight fare.
* In cases where the patient is suffering from critical conditions and lose their lives in the middle of their journey, neither “GoExploreAndaman” nor third party services is responsible for the cause.
* In instances where flights get cancelled due to certain reasons, GoExploreAndaman is not responsible for providing or arranging the immediate flight in same cost. Additional fare difference should be borne by the customer before issuing the ticket.
* In instances where flights get cancelled due to certain reasons, we are not responsible for providing or arranging the immediate flight in same cost. If you will to opt refund, it will be processed as per the terms and conditions of Airlines as well as GoExploreAndaman. Minimum of seven working days is considered for final settlement.
* Any fraudulent activities found during evaluation stage can result to legal actions as per the law.
* This Agreement is subject to interpretation as per the laws of India, and the parties shall refer any unresolved disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Bangalore.